Contributed by Dennis and Pam Wooden
- 1½ sticks butter
- 2 bunches green onions
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 pkgs. Cream cheese
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 can corn
- 1 quart cream or half and half
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1 or more capfuls of liquid crab boil
- raw shrimp, crab meat, clams, fish,etc..
- 1 bottle of clam juice if you like.
Melt butter in large pot. (Low heat). Saute chopped onions and celery on medium heat. Add cream cheese, stir until creamy. Add pepper and soups until mixed. Add cream and corn, stir until simmering. Add seafood and crab boil, heat till hot. Serve with hot bread (garlic or herb).