Please welcome to the Clark Team- Scott and Paul!!
“Movin’Out” magazine recently featured an article on Clark Transfer by Steve Pollock:
“For 70 years Clark Transfer has been making sure that “the show will go on.” Louis Molitch revolutionized transportation for the entertainment industry in 1949, when he acquired authority to deliver theatrical materials to all 48 states. Prior to 1949 everything was delivered by rail, requiring additional loading and unloading of equipment, and limiting theater-goers to a handful of metropolitan cities, mostly in the northeast. Clark Transfer was the first, and for a while the only, company in the USA to be granted this authority.”
You can read the full article by following this link.
Owner Operators Kevin and Leslie Kuiper were interviewed recently on the Trucker News channel – take a listen!
From Roger and Deanne “Thank you to the Clark Team (Dennis, James, Bob, and Robert) for going above and beyond the call of duty during the load in of Little Mermaid into the Blumenthal Center for the Arts in Charlotte, NC.
- Shout-out from Ohio State Highway PatrolMay 25, 2023 - 1:35 pm
- Fleet locks in owner-op pay as recruitment strategySeptember 2, 2022 - 8:00 pm
- Clark Transfer: Minimum revenue guarantee for leased owners gaining tractionJuly 14, 2022 - 8:30 pm
- Hamilton load in at ASU GammageAugust 24, 2021 - 8:30 pm
- Passport Renewal- Don’t WaitJuly 19, 2021 - 7:34 pm
Clark Transfer, Inc.
800A Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104
RECRUITING 800 440-6361
SALES 800 488-7585
DISPATCH 800 733-9452